Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Junior's First Day of School

Junior's first day of pre-school was today. He has been so excited. I can't believe he is big enough to go. This is what Junior did when he first get to his class, he sat down and he was ready (and overwhelmed)

This is Junior getting off the school bus at school. Like a perinoid mom, I let him ride the bus to school but then followed it and walked him into his class.
This is Junior getting on the school bus.
This is Junior waiting at the bus stop. We are so lucky that we live by family. All of the kids, except for one, are his cousins and they were watching him like a mother hen.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's big enough to go either! He looks so cute getting on the bus. I'm glad that you have a blog so I can still see pics of your cute family and can't wait to see Baby Hudson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little Junior! He is so big!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does he go to preschool....he is such a handsome little guy....growing up, big stuff;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have a hard time with everyone growing up how strange is it to think you have babies...let alone another on the way and Junior is in pre-school....fun! Every time I see a close up of Junior I see Vanessa in him...does anyone else say that?ha!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family that includes Woody, Maretta, Junior, Kallie, Hudson, and Cooper! Life is too short not to enjoy every moment!