Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year Resolution

So I have made a new years resolution that I am going to blog at least starting with once a month, (so watch out grandma and grandpa's). I don't want to bore everyone with catching up from the past year so I thought I would just start with last November because that is when we had a few changes happen.
Hudson has his second birthday on November 6th! Happy Birthday Huddy!

Just me two weeks before I was due! Getting anxious.....


And then on November 20th about 3:30 p.m. we got our little (big) baby Cooper Reed Bair. He was only 9 lbs, 21.75 inches long.



Our Sweet Little Man Coming Home!



Christmas Time!

Junior's Gingerbread House
Hudson's Gingerbread House. He is eating candy in this picture. He may of eaten more then he put on his house.
Kallie's Gingerbread House. This is before it was finished.

Cooper enjoying it all!




And then here are just some random picture we took this past month.




We are all doing great and enjoying our life with our four kids. We feel very blessed to live in this beautiful area and are so thankful for our health and our safety. Life is Good!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love up dates!!!!! I don't think Ihad ever seen pics of Cooper....love the name...what a beautiful little/big boy....Loves to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how excited I am about this post! I've really really really missed seeing pictures of your adorable kids and Cooper is the cutest little guy ever!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family that includes Woody, Maretta, Junior, Kallie, Hudson, and Cooper! Life is too short not to enjoy every moment!